Grader guided by laser
Why a machine to be leveled the field guided by laser is needed?
1. Water savings: Approximately 35-45% savings in irrigation
2. Increased efficiency, laser leveling of fields helps increase yields by 50%
3. Increase the acreage, increase of about 30% of the cultivable area
4. Saves energy
- highly visible beam
- Automatic Upgrade
- Intuitive controls by the operator keys
- The operation by one person reduces labor costs
- Automatic compensation for level and plumb
- Temperature calibrated, high accuracy for consistent performance on the most important projects
- Multi-feed option, rechargeable NIMH batteries, direct power or alkaline batteries for reduced capital
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling minimizes operating costs and increases productivity
- Rugged, durable, lightweight HR 350 eyes receiver works simply
Features (control unit)
- The IGS is robust, simple operator interface for laser control systems. This is simple to install and use.
- This device is designed to be installed in the cabin during operation, and be quickly removed for storage when not in use.
- The control box allows the user to manually control the height of the blade, for balancing or rough grading using the LCD display or automatically controlling the dozer blade accurately.
- The IGS has valve controls for smooth and fast corrections allowing a more coherent and precise finish. It can be easily moved from the machine to another.
- LED Control Light
- Robust design; 100% waterproof
- Auto detection and automatic connexionau PA control systems